The Travel Group
Cape Cod & The Islands
5 Nights in Hyannis; 1 in Boston with visits to Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard & Newport
August 15 - , 2020
- 5 nights in Hyannis - 1 night in Boston
- Visit to Nantucket Island and Nantucket Whaling Museum
- Visit to Martha' Vineyard
- Excursion to Plymouth, including Plimouth Plantation and Sandwich
- Visit to Boston with city tour including Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Excursion to Newport with tour of The Vanderbilt Mansion The Breakers
- 9 Meals including farewell lobster dinner in Hyannis
- Tour Director throughout
per person, double occupancy
Land Only - Air out of Tulsa available on request
PWD RT Air Package
Cancellation Waiver & Post
per person rates: $275.00
In Nantucket, we board a ferry and cruise to scenic and historic Nantucket Island featuring a cobblestoned Main Street, unspoiled beaches, sea captains' houses and art galleries. We visit the Nantucket Whaling Museum including its rooftop observation deck overlooking the harbor and other whaling exhibits all reflections of an island that some 300 years ago was the whaling capital of the world. We will have time to enjoy the island at our own pace to shop and explore the yacht filled harbor and waterfront. This afternoon we board a ferry for return to Cape Cod and our hotel.
In HYANNIS we visit the Kennedy Memorial and the St. Francis Xavier Church, above. Later we also travel to Plimoth Plantation, an accurate recreation of the Pilgrim's 1627 vaillage where costumed interpreters portray colony residents in this living history museum.
BOSTON: On day 4 we travel to Boston with a tour of the city, including the Boston Commons, the Old State House, the Old North Church, the Old South Meeting House, Beacon Hill, and Old Ironsides.
In NEWPORT our group tours The Breakers, the sprawling estate built by Cornelius Vanderbilt